An Across-the-Line pump control panel is a “combination starter” which combines a full voltage magnetic starter along with a fusible switch or a circuit breaker.
Our pump panels offer protection against short circuit faults, protection against motor overload faults, and means of dis-connecting the controller and the motor from the supply power.
Across-the-Line starters are designed to connect motors directly to the full motor voltage and provide the maximum torque in those applications where inrush cur-rent restrictions do not prevent their use.
Since the current drawn from the power lines by a motor started across-the-line is typically 600% of normal full load amps (running current), power compa-nies are increasingly limiting the use of full voltage starters to specific HP ranges.
- Type 3R enclosure for use outdoors. Rain and sleet resistant. Fully weld-ed steel construction with hinged door and provisions for padlocking
- Gray powder-coating finish suitable for use in harsh environments
- Choice of disconnect style: Fusible Switch, or Circuit Breaker
- Fusible Disconnect Switches include factory-installed J-Class time-delay dual-element current-limiting power fuses
- Through the door rotary disconnect operator with provisions for padlock-ing in the off position
- Full Voltage Magnetic Motor Starter with choice of coil voltage
- Solid State Class 10 Overload Relay with adjustable trip point and inher-ent protection against loss of phase
- Suitable for use with submersible and above ground motors
- Fast-Acting Supplementary Fuses for protection of internal and external control circuit wiring against damage due to short circuits and ground faults
- Hand-Off-Auto Selector Switch
- UL 508 Listed Industrial Controls
- Suitable for use as Service Equipment
Across-the-Line Pump Control Panels
60 Hz Motor:
|Motor Voltage||Horse Power||Part Number|
- Fusible Type Panels include J-Class Power Fuses
- Unless otherwise specified, Starter Coil Voltage is same as line voltage
- Call factory for HP and Voltages not shown
For more information on our products and services
Call – 210-524-1050