Duplex Pump Controls Panels are de-signed to operate and control two booster pump motors on single system.
These panels are widely used in those ap-plications where maintaining a specific system pressure is required.
Applied Motor Controls’ standard duplex pump panel is designed to provide both “alternating” and “duplexing” modes.
Alternating mode: This function pro-vides for relatively equal wear of the two pump motors, typically of the same HP rating, driven by the controller by revers-ing the “Lead” and “Lag” roles of the mo-tors on each successive cycle. Automatic alternation is accomplished when one or both motors come to a stop.
Duplexing mode: This mode provides stand-by capacity for use of a second pump motor when the system demand exceeds the normal requirements of a sin-gle motor, or when one of the motors fail.
Applied Motor Controls offers a wide range of UL Listed factory-installed options which can enhance the control and protec-tion of the pumps.
- Fully welded heavy-duty steel enclo-sure with gasketed hinged door and provisions for padlocking
- Type 3R rating suitable for use out-doors. Rain and sleet resistant
- Gray powder-coating finish suitable for use in harsh environments
- Power Terminal Block for termina-tion of line supply cables
- Choice of two disconnects: Fusible Switches with J-Class Factory-installed power fuses, or Thermal-Magnetic Molded Case Circuit Breakers
- (2) Through the door disconnect op-erators with provisions for padlock-ing in the off position
- (2) Full Voltage Magnetic Motor Starters with 120VAC coil voltage
- (2) Solid State Class 10 Overload Relays with adjustable trip point and inherent protection against loss of phase
- Solid State Duplex Alternator with Alternating and Duplexing functions
- 120V Control Circuit Transformer with primary and secondary protective fuses
- (2) Hand-Off-Auto Selector Switches
- (2) Terminal Blocks for two remote pressure switches
Duplex Booster Pump Control Panels
3 Phase Motor:
|Motor Voltage||Maximum Horse Power||Part Number||Part Number|
- Fusible Type Panels include J-Class Power Fuses
- Unless otherwise specified, Starters Coil Voltage 120VAC
- Call factory for HP and Voltages not shown
For more information on our products and services
Call – 210-524-1050