Product Description | 60 Hertz Motor
Full Voltage – or Across-the-line – Motor Starters are designed to connect motors directly to the full motor voltage.
These Starters provide the maximum torque in the thos applications where inrush current restrictions do not prevent their use.
Since the current drawn from the power lines by a motor started across-the-line is typically 600% of normal full load amps (running current), the current demand could cause unacceptable line voltage dips and potential brownouts.
Inaddition to high starting torque which us higher than full load torque; thus, motors started across-the-line must be capable of withstanding the impact of the starting torque.
- Fully welded heavy-duty steel enclosures with screed-on door and pad-locking clasp
- Top and Bottom mounting holes
- Concentric Conduit Knock-Outs at bottom of enclosure for power and controls wiring conduits
- Gray powder-coating long-lasting finish suitable for use in harsh environments
- Full Voltage Magnetic Motor Starter with choice of coil voltage
- Solid State Class 10 Overload Relay with adjustable trip point and inherent protection against loss of phase
- Suitable for use with submersible and above ground motors
- UL 508 Listed Industrial Controls
- Grounding Lug
Hand-Off-Auto Switch Option
- Heavy Duty type 3R Selector Switch for selection of pump operating mode
- Fast-Acting Supplementary Fuses for protection of internal and external control circuit wiring against damage due to short circuits and ground faults
- Terminal Block for convenient field-wiring to and from a remote control device (ie: pressure switch)
Motor Starters (enclosed) | Full Voltage | 60 Hertz Motor
60 Hertz Motor:
|Motor Voltage||Horse Power||Part Number||Part Number|
- Starter Coil Voltage is same as line voltage. Optional coil voltages available
- Call factory for HP and Voltages not shown
- For Start / Stop Pushbutton in lieu of H-O-A Switch, Substitute suffix “H” with “SS”
For more information on our products and services
Call – 210-524-1050