A Part-Winding pump control panel is a “combination starter” which combines a part-winding magnetic starter along with a fusible switch or a circuit breaker.
Our pump panels offer protection against short circuit faults, protection against mo-tor overload faults, and means of discon-necting the motor and the controller from the power supply lines.
Part-Winding motor starters (or two-step starters) provide economical reduced cur-rent starting in applications where the supplied power restricts the increments of current drawn from the lines, and a simple method of accelerating loads with low starting torque.
These controllers require a motor suitable for Part-Winding Starting.
- Fully welded heavy-duty steel enclo-sure with gasketed hinged door and provisions for padlocking. Gray powder-coating finish suitable for use in harsh environments
- Type 3R rating suitable for use out-doors. Rain and sleet resistant. Top and bottom brackets for wall or pole mounting
- Choice of disconnect style: Fusible Switch, or Circuit Breaker
- Fusible Disconnect Switches include factory-installed J-Class time-delay du-al-element current-limiting power fuses
- Through the door disconnect operator with provisions for padlocking in the off position
- Part-Winding Magnetic Motor Starter with choice of coil voltage
- (2) Solid State Class 10 Overload Re-lays with adjustable trip point and in-herent protection against loss of phase
- Fast-Acting Supplementary Fuses for protection of internal and external con-trol circuit wiring against damage due to short circuits and ground faults
- Hand-Off-Auto Selector Switch
- Terminal Block for ease of wiring to and from a remote control device
- UL 508 Listed Industrial Controls
- Suitable for use as Service Equipment
Part-Winding Start Pump Control Panels
3 Phase Motor:
|Motor Voltage||Maximum Horse Power||Part Number||Part Number|
- Fusible Type Panels include J-Class Power Fuses
- Unless otherwise specified, Starter Coil Voltage is same as line voltage
- Call factory for HP and Voltages not shown
For more information on our products and services
Call – 210-524-1050