A Reduced Voltage Solid State Soft Starter pump control panel is a “combination starter” which combines a Solid State Soft Starter along with a fusible switch or a circuit breaker.
Our pump panels offer protection against short circuit faults, protection against mo-tor overload faults, and means of discon-necting the motor and the controller from the power supply lines.
Reduced Voltage Solid State motor start-ers are widely used in applications where reduced voltage starting is desired, or where the supplied power restricts the in-crements of current drawn from the sup-ply lines.
These solid state controllers provide se-lectable and adjustable starting and stop-ping parameters making them suitable for use in a wide range of applications.
- Fully welded heavy-duty steel enclo-sure with gasketed hinged door and provisions for padlocking
- Type 3R rating suitable for use out-doors. Rain and sleet resistant
- Gray powder-coating finish suitable for use in harsh environments
- Choice of disconnect style: Fusible Switch, or Circuit Breaker
- Fusible Disconnect Switches include factory-installed J-Class time-delay du-al-element current-limiting power fuses
- Through the door rotary disconnect operator with provisions for padlocking in the off position
- Soft Start Solid State Motor Controller with Built-In SCR Bypass Contactor
- Electronic Motor Overload Protection
- 120V Control Circuit Transformer with primary and secondary protective fuses
- Hand-Off-Auto Selector Switch
- Terminal Block for ease of wiring to and from a remote control device
- UL 508 Listed Industrial Controls
- Suitable for use as Service Equipment
Solid State Soft Start Pump Control Panels
3 Phase Motor:
|Motor Voltage||Maximum Horse Power||Part Number||Part Number|
- Fusible Type Panels include J-Class Power Fuses
- Unless otherwise specified, Starter Coil Voltage is same as line voltage
- Call factory for HP and Voltages not shown
For more information on our products and services
Call – 210-524-1050